Model Agreement (Model Contract)
his Model Agreement sets forth the Terms & Conditions under which PPM INTERNET INC, a company incorporated under the Common laws will compensate the Model, for the delivered content.
Whereas, PPM INTERNET INC provides an online service – web platform – through which Models can show erotic live video streams of themselves to Visitors and Members (members) (“Service”), sell images (videos and photos), sell sounds, sell text, sell virtual goods (skype chat minutes, live chat minutes) and virtual currency (kisses, tokens and credit), billing services, customer support services and payout services. The Service enables direct contact between the Visitors and Members and the Model and an exchange of images, sound and text on an online platform offered by PPM INTERNET INC and called “Model’s personal website” (“Service”). The interaction between Visitors and Members and Model is only among adults.
In this model agreement we will use the term SkyPrivate/ SkyPrivate.com to refer to the services that PPM INTERNET INC will provide to the model.
WHEREAS, Model is willing to show pictures and live video streams of himself/herself through the Service. The video streams provided can contain erotic material.
PPM INTERNET INC and Model agree as follows:
Sisters’ and Mother’s Companies
Subsidiaries as well as corporations, partnership or other entity controlling, controlled by or under common control with PPM INTERNET INC,
Websites owned, controlled or contractually affiliated to PPM INTERNET INC through which the Service can be accessed and used.
Text, images and/or sound delivered by Model to Visitors and Members through the Service.
Lapse of time considered to calculate the compensation due to Model during which the latter delivers Content to Visitors and Members.
Country where Model performance originates from, countries where the Visitors and Members access the Service from.
Lapse of time during which this Agreement will remain into force
Visitor or member
User who enjoys legal majority in Relevant Jurisdictions and who accesses and use the Service to access performances and content of Model
Individual person, irrespective of their gender who enjoys legal majority in Relevant Jurisdictions and who agrees to access and use the Service to deliver Content to Visitors and Members or members.
Individual or a business entity who may be indirectly involved but is not a principal party to an arrangement, contract, deal, lawsuit, or transaction (in a specific context Skype can be considered a Third Party, as well as a studio or a payment processor)
2. OBJECT OF THE MODEL AGREEMENT
2.1 Subject to the terms and conditions of this Model Agreement, PPM INTERNET INC. hereby grants Model a personal, worldwide, non-exclusive, non transferable, non sublicensable, limited license to access and use the Service during the Term.
2.2 PPM INTERNET INC can at any time refuse Model to access and use the Service without having to give any reason.
3. MODEL RIGHTS AND DUTIES
a) Registration Process
3.1 Model confirms to be a consenting adult who is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or who enjoys legal majority age in the Relevant Jurisdictions where such majority is above 18 (eighteen) years of age.
3.2 Model understands that, prior to using the Service, he/she will have to provide certain information to PPM INTERNET INC during the online registration procedure, including:
- (i) A readable color copy of his/her identity card or passport;
- (ii) An outpayment account number as indicated by the Model such as, but not exclusively, a bank account, prepaid Mastercard card;
- (iii) Other information required during the registration procedure.
3.3 Model will make sure that any registration information given to PPM INTERNET INC will always be accurate and up to date as long as this Agreement remains in force.
3.4 Model understands that the access and use to the Service requires the combination of a login and password that are strictly confidential. Model is responsible to take every precaution to keep them safe and to ensure that they remain strictly confidential. Model assumes all risks arising from third party knowledge and/or use of his/her login/password and/or activities that occur on the Service under Model’s account. Should the Model have lost his/her login and/or password or have reasons to suspect that they have become known to an unauthorized third party, the Model shall immediately notify PPM INTERNET INC.
3.5 Model understands that multiple accounts are not allowed without the skyprivate.com consent.
If the Model had an account registered under a Studio, in order to create the independent account will need:
- a) the Studio approval for the new independent account;
- b) two months to pass if the Studio is not agreeing with this decision – in this case the account registered under the Studio will be closed;
- c) 2 months to pass since the last activity on the old account;
If an independent Model require to have a new account, she/he can open a new account after 2 months since the last activity on the old account.
3.6 Model is solely responsible for the choice, purchase, installation, operation and maintenance of the equipment and software required to access and use the Service.
3.7 Model understands that the equipment and software to be required and used will have to comply with the technical requirements provided by PPM INTERNET INC to access and use the Service.
Model understands that PPM INTERNET INC will reserve the right to close the Model account if the PPM INTERNET INC will receive 3 written statements from Visitors and Members about the Model violation of Service terms and conditions. If these statements will be considered true by the PPM INTERNET INC, after a rigorous analyse, supported by evidence from both parties (model and visitors/members), the model account will be suspended.
Just like in the case of regular reports, in which PPM INTERNET INC asks both the member and the model for evidence in order to determine the outcome of the report, we reserve the rights to have a similar procedure for reports regarding price-per-minute changes or client price changes right before the call. This specific procedure will be done only for models who did not have any reports previously.
Model understands that she/he must add at least 3 good quality profile pictures in his/her SkyPrivate account to verify the identity from which minimum 1 picture should reveal the model face. All the profile pictures uploaded should have corresponded to the model real identity. Using fake profile pictures is not allowed. If the model will not add other pictures after several notifications from the support team, PPM INTERNET INC will reserve the right to permanently close the model account.
c) Content delivery
3.9 Model understands that it will be up to him/her to prepare, create and deliver personal Content to Visitors and Members. Model is responsible to be compliant with all applicable regulations of his/her country of residence.
3.10 Model understands that the use of the Service to deliver Content to Visitors and Members is always optional and never mandatory. Model is completely free to deliver Content to Visitors and Members, acting in an independent manner in this respect and deciding at his/her sole discretion on the time, duration and interpretation of this, bearing in mind that such must always comply with this Agreement, in particular with this Clause 3.
Model is always entitled to refuse to deliver Content to certain Visitors and Members or to halt the Session, during a pay-per-minute session.in any situation at any time.
The model ensures that she/he will be able to provide the content for which was paid in advance for the Visitors and Members otherwise the payment will be not delivered to her account.
3.11 Model must be seen all the time during the Session and commits himself/herself to log out and end the Session if he/she is to leave the space from where the performance takes place.
3.12 Model ensures that he/she will access and use the Service according to this Model Agreement and that the Content provided to Visitors and Members will comply with any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices and guidelines.
3.13 Model, in particular, is not allowed to:
- (i) Deliver Content that amounts to hard pornography such as but not only pedophilia, zoophilia, urology or necrophilia;
- (ii) Act as another person (e.g. as a representative of PPM INTERNET INC or a person responsible for the Service);
- (iii) Instigate Visitors and Members to carry out illegal activities;
- (iv) Forward Content or data that could cause damage to PPM INTERNET INC, Visitors and Members or other Models;
- (v) Require Visitors and Members to provide personal data;
- (vi) Provide Visitors and Members with personal data or third party data;
- (vii) Get in touch with Visitors and Members through others means than the Service (such as but not exclusively telephone);
- (viii) Give information provided by PPM INTERNET INC in the frame of the conclusion and performance of this Agreement to third parties, including Visitors and Members and other Models, in particular, but not exclusively regarding the way Model is compensated.
3.14 Model agrees that Visitors and Members may access and use the Service through different Affiliated sites.
3.15 Model will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service (or the Service and networks which are connected to the Service).
3.16 Model is responsible for the declaration of income that is generated from the delivery of the Content and for acting in compliance with the guidelines issued by the competent VAT, tax and social security authorities.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4.1 Model hereby acknowledges and agrees that PPM INTERNET INC owns or is entitled to exercise all intellectual property rights necessary to engage in this Agreement and provide access to and use of the Service.
4.2 Unless otherwise agreed in writing with PPM INTERNET INC, nothing in this Agreement entitles Model to use any intellectual property that PPM INTERNET INC owns or is entitled to exercise, including trademarks, logos or domain names.
4.3 Model shall immediately notify PPM INTERNET INC of any intellectual property infringement he/she should become aware of.
4.4 Model is not allowed to reproduce, broadcast, display, distribute, make available or modify in any other way intellectual property material belonging to third parties such as copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information during its Sessions without having obtained prior written authorization from right holders.
4.5 Model grants PPM INTERNET INC a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license on the Content provided through the Service to Visitors and Members, including but not limited to copyrights and publicity rights such as screen name and image to in particular reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, make available, publicly perform, display, broadcast, retransmit or distribute them in any way.
4.6 The royalty related to the usage of Model intellectual property as defined under Clause 4.5 is included in the remuneration foreseen under Clause 5.
5.1 Model is entitled to get a remuneration per minute of Session per Visitor, remuneration for virtual content sold, remuneration for virtual currency sold, as set at the following address: http://www.skyprivate.com. (Content Service Fee).
5.2 The amount to be paid by Visitors and Members is directly charged by PPM INTERNET INC’s Sisters’ and/or Mother’s Companies, and/or PPM INTERNET INC’s Affiliated sites.
5.3 PPM INTERNET INC shall provide Model an electronic overview of the Content Service Fee invoiced at the beginning of each month for the previous month.
5.4 PPM INTERNET INC will take care of the payment through wire transfer, direct debit or prepaid? Mastercard cards to Model out-payment account mentioned in the registration process (Clause 3.2 (ii)). PPM INTERNET INC is entitled to charge the administration costs to be paid in relation to the wire, direct debit transfers to the Model, respectively Model’s bank or Model’s prepaid Mastercard card.
5.5 Absent any dispute related to the electronic overview submitted in accordance with Clause 5.3, payments will be done in 14 days time after the payout request has been registered.
5.6 In the case that fraudulent payment transactions are carried out by Visitors and Members, Models will not get the remuneration.
5.7 Payments on skyprivate.com can be made only on skyprivate.com platform, any other means of payment are not allowed and skyprivate.com can not be held responsible for issues related to other payment methods. In case of using other payment methods besides the one allowed bt SkyPrivate, the account will be terminated without previous notice.
6. PERSONAL DATA
6.1 Model authorizes PPM INTERNET INC to collect and process its personal data in the context of the performance of this Agreement, i.e. in particular with regards to:
- (i) Process the payments;
- (ii) Manage and enable the operation of the Service;
- (iii) Conduct promotion of the Service;
- (iv) Defend itself.
6.2 Data that will be collected through the access and use of the Service are in particular: timestamp, IP address, connection logs, chat logs, screen logs, stream logs.
6.3 Model authorizes PPM INTERNET INC to store the Content, in whole or in part, for use in advertising or for commercial purposes as well as to manage the Service.
6.4 Model authorizes PPM INTERNET INC to share and transfer its personal data and Content with third parties for the purpose of ID checks, compliance with legal process and authorities such as tax authorities, social security, police investigations or court order, as well as to prevent fraud or imminent harm and to ensure the security of the Service.
6.5 Model expressly grants permission to PPM INTERNET INC to transfer personal data and Content to a destination outside the European Union as required in order for PPM INTERNET INC to fulfill its obligations and / or rights as provided for under this Clause 6.
7. INDEMNITY & LIABILITY
7.1 Nothing in this Model Agreement shall exclude or limit PPM INTERNET INC’s liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law.
7.2 Subject to overall provision under Clause 7.1, PPM INTERNET INC shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to Model’s equipment or to any data that may be recorded thereon, including but not limited to that resulting from technical problems, breakdowns, tampering with network equipment by unauthorized parties, network overload, contention, interruption of Internet service or any other deficiencies of any kind whatsoever (see Clause 8.1).
7.3 PPM INTERNET INC shall not be held liable for any damage, loss, costs and/or expense caused by third parties or equipment’s used by Model to access and use the Service (see Clauses 3.5) .
7.4 Model shall be liable, indemnify and hold harmless PPM INTERNET INC, its directors, employees and stockholders against any and all damage, loss, expense and costs directly or indirectly incurred by PPM INTERNET INC in connection with any claims of any kind arising from the breach of any terms, representations and/or warranties made by Model in this Agreement, including but not limited to:
- (i) Any intellectual property disputes and/or others disputes that may result from Model’s access and use of the Service, in particular but not exclusively with regards to Content provided to Visitors and Members;
- (ii) Information provided to PPM INTERNET INC during the registration process and performance of this Agreement;
- (iii) Failure to keep login information or account details secure and confidential.
7.5 Model understands and agrees that he/she is solely responsible for (and that PPM INTERNET INC has not responsibility to Model or to any third party for) any Content created, transmitted or displayed by Model while using the Service and for its consequences. Model acknowledges that PPM INTERNET INC does not make any contribution and does not play any role nor exercise any influence upon the Content provided by Model through the Service.
8. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
8.1 Model understands that the Service is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind from PPM INTERNET INC or its licensors. It is Model’s sole responsibility to obtain and maintain the required equipment to access the Service. PPM INTERNET INC is not responsible for either the network (provider) or the software required to use the Service.
8.2 PPM INTERNET INC in particular does not represent or warrant that:
- (i) The use of the Service by Model will meet Model’s requirements;
- (ii) The use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- (iii) Defects in the operation or functionality of the Service such as but not exclusively the quality of the connection between Visitors and Members and Model will be corrected.
9.1 The Agreement is entered into for an indefinite period of time.
9.2 Each Party may terminate this Agreement at any time, upon written notice to the other Party, without having to give any reason.
9.3 Absent a breach of this Agreement, the terminating Party shall not incur any liability solely resulting from such termination.
9.4 The License granted by PPM INTERNET INC to Model (see Clause 2) shall be revoked at the time the termination becomes effective. Model’s account shall be suspended and the Service deactivated.
9.5 Model shall destroy and/or return the software and documentation provided for to access and use the Service at the time the termination becomes effective, as well as any copy thereof.
9.6 Absent a breach of this Agreement and upon satisfaction of Clause 9.5, Model is entitled to receive his/her remuneration calculated for the Sessions that took place until the effective termination date, unless such termination is the result of a fraudulent behaviour from Model, in which case (i) no remuneration shall be due, and (ii) all remedies available under the applicable law reserved in favor of PPM INTERNET INC against Model.
9.7 Provisions of this Agreement whose intention and scope are designed to remain in effect after the termination shall remain in force after such termination.
10.1 Model understands that the License granted under Clause 2 is non transferable and non sublicensable. In no event shall Model therefore sell, transfer, assign, sublicense or otherwise dispose of any of the rights and duties contained in this Agreement in any way absent prior written approval of PPM INTERNET INC.
10.2 Model agrees that PPM INTERNET INC is entitled to assign or otherwise dispose of this Agreement in whole or in part to a third party.
11. MAJOR FORCE
Neither Party will be liable to the other for failure in performing its obligations hereunder if such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, Acts of God such as fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, or inability to obtain supplies or power used in or equipment needed for the provision of services hereunder.
12.1 If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to reflect the intent of the parties.
12.2 The remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
12.3 Should the severability provided for under Clause 12.2 materially change the economic benefit of this Agreement to PPM INTERNET INC, Clause 12.2 shall not apply and the Agreement shall be automatically terminated.
13.1 PPM INTERNET INC reserves the right to unilaterally modify this Agreement at any time.
13.2 Modifications to this Agreement will be communicated to Model via the Service or by any other means PPM INTERNET INC may determine at its discretion.
13.3 Model understands that the technical characteristics and specifications of the Service may be changed at any time without prior notice.
13.4 Model understands and agrees that its use of the Service after the date on which the terms of the Agreement have been changed will be treated as acceptance of the updated version of the Agreement.
13.5 Should Model disagree with such modifications, it may terminate the Agreement as foreseen under Clause 9.2 .
14. CAPTIONS AND HEADING CLAUSE
The captions and headings used in this Agreement are inserted for convenience only. They do not form a part of this Agreement and shall not be used in any way to construe or interpret this Agreement.
15. CONSTRUCTION CLAUSE
The Agreement shall be deemed to have been drafted by both Parties and, in the event of a dispute, no party hereto shall be entitled to claim that any provision should be construed against any other party by reason of the fact that it was drafted by one particular party.
16. ENGLISH LANGUAGE CLAUSE
16.1 This Agreement is in the English language only, which language shall be controlling in all respects, and all versions hereof in any other language shall be for accommodation only and shall not be binding upon the parties.
16.2 All communications and notices to be made or given pursuant to the Agreement shall be in the English language.
16.3 Model is deemed to have understood and agreed upon every provision contained in this Agreement.
17.1 Any reference to a written form according to this Agreement shall encompass electronic means.
17.2 Any notice to either party to this Agreement shall be given in writing to the following addresses:
- To Model: contact information as in the extranet account
17.3 Any notice given shall be deemed to have been served on the day of dispatch if sent electronically, respectively two days after posting by local mail or five days after posting if sent by airmail.
18. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
18.1 This Agreement and all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the substantive laws of Romania, without regards to conflicts of laws principles thereof.
18.2 Any controversy, claim or dispute between the Parties arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Romanian Civil Court, and each party hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such Court.
- The model is independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of his/her actions related to the use of SkyPrivate services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, the model must adhere to all the terms stated in the SkyPrivate Acceptable Use Policy.
According to the SkyPrivate Acceptable Use Policy, the model may not use the SkyPrivate service for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, or (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities.
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
- violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from SkyPrivate and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
- CONTRACT AGREEMENT
By the action of registration as a model and by using SkyPrivate Services, the model agrees with the terms and conditions specified in this contract.